Department of Planning
Introduction to the Department of Planning
The Department of Planning, which has become a crucial nexus of the Ministry of Education, has set its sights on creating a new educational department which includes a total of six divisions; Planning, R&D, Control and Assessment, News Media and Congressional Liaisons, Campus Health, and Aboriginal and Minority Education. These divisions will be administrated in the following manner:
- Research, drafting, planning, and coordination for yearly administrative policies, yearly administrative planning, mid-range administrative planning, preparatory work, individual mid- and long-range planning.
- Research, drafting, management, and review for administrative reports and major individual plans.
- Research, analysis, promotion, management, and planning for R&D tasks.
- Planning and coordination for items regarding aboriginal and minority education, campus health education, and marine education policies.
- Arrangements for national conferences in education, ministry affairs bulletins, and other important conferences.
- Supervision and guidance for the National Academy for Educational Research.
- Education expense budgeting and management, research on regulations governing campus health education, aboriginal and minority education, and general education.
- Coordinating and liaisons with congress, media outlets, and public relations organizations.
- Planning, promotion, and management for citizen service work.
- Other additional issues that concern the Department of Planning.
Attachment(s) for download
- Introduction to the Department of PlanningIntroduction to the Department of Planning.doc
- Introduction to the Department of PlanningIntroduction to the Department of Planning.odt