Government Website Open Information Announcement
1. License Grant and Scope
To facilitate the widely diverse utilization of the website data, all of data and materials on the MOE website, which are deemed as protected under copyrights and published publicly, are provided under ”Open Government Data License, version 1.0 (OGDL-Taiwan-1.0)” in a free of charge, non-exclusive, and sublicensable method for the public. The users are granted a perpetual, worldwide, license to the data and materials for reproducing, adapting, compiling, publicly transmitting, or applying it on other methods, and as well as developing various products or services based on it (herein known as derivative works). This license is irrevocable, and the users do not have to require any additional written offer or other formality for it. However, the attribution shall be provided in the further application.
(1) This statement is only applied for copyrights, it does not cover other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the grant of patent, trademark and entity logo.
(2) The related personal data might be attached to the data and materials under the circumstances of self-disclosure by the data subject or public-disclosure by the law. This does not guarantee the users to have a full consent from the data subject for the personal data collection, processing and utilization. For the further application of those personal data, the users shall bear the responsibilities by themselves and have to make it compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act in planning and execution.
(3) Part of the videos, photos, sheet music, project outcomes, special topics, or other works by named authors, respectively marked as additional approval required for the utilization by the entity, are not in the license scope of this statement. For the further use of those excluded works, the users shall require an additional permission from the entity.
3. The users are encouraged to make reasonable efforts with respect to moral right protection of the third parties involved, including the right of paternity and the right of integrity.
4. The users should not maliciously manipulate the related information in the use of these data and materials provided under this statement. If the related information is rendered as intendedly inconsistent with the original data and materials in the exploitation, and the users can be reasonably liable for this unlawful fabrication act as well, then the users shall bear the full legal responsibilities by themselves either in the civil or in the criminal procedure.
5. This statement does not grant the users to represent the entity to the recommendation, permission, or approval to the derivative works.